What to look for in a home security camera in New Brunswick
So many people in New Brunswick want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the best tools to include as you design your smart home’s security. Although free-standing cameras will be effective when configured appropriately, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in New Brunswick? You’ll be happy to know these critical components include more benefits than previous iterations. You can see real-time footage from interior cameras or surprise intruders with built-in deterrents from outside cameras. And you can control your home security cameras easily in the same place.
Powerful features enhance home security cameras in New Brunswick
Loaded with features and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a whole new level. These vital elements of your alarm system may come equipped with an incredible array of features such as 2-way audio, video storage, and mobile access. Review all of the possibilities here.
- Forceful deterrents: You can use a security camera that can react instantly. If strange behavior is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright circle of red light will appear around the lens and an audible warning will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut views of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also sustain their visibility when zooming in on particular areas.
- Video storage: Choose devices with cloud storage options and the chance to review clips right from your cell phone app.
- Mobile app: Today’s surveillance systems in New Brunswick are often connected to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to review real-time streams or saved segments and even activate or deactivate your security. The Vivint App will post a notification to your cell phone whenever there’s a triggered event.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection prompts cameras to take notice if odd activity takes place. You’ll even be alerted with an update on your mobile device.
- Speak to delivery people or family: Would you welcome the chance to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Is there a stranger at your front door? The latest residential security cameras, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you can converse with anyone detected by your surveillance device.
- Improve your perspective: As a good rule of thumb, your exterior cameras should give you at least 120° of viewing perspective. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This feature provides the opportunity to set the specific area you want your camera to cover. This is important to optimize the movement you watch as you aren’t going to require alerts whenever a car travels by on the street.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in New Brunswick. All that remains is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Phone (732) 607-4656 to start or complete the simple form on this page to engage our specialists.