How does home monitoring work in New Brunswick?
After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how New Brunswick home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to provide support during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll be occupied ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something happens while you’re away. Consider your fire alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What will happen when there isn’t anyone there to notice the sound of the loud siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your property is always protected, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in New Brunswick home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this important, central command center. In addition to being your bridge to monitoring experts, the smart hub offers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You can ask for assistance with any kind of concern, including medical matters
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when a disaster takes place, you can still communicate with your support team directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced New Brunswick security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and get a completely connected New Brunswick smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our popular packages. If you would like to upgrade your home’s protection, call (732) 607-4656 or submit the form below to get started.