After careful thought, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your life. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how New Brunswick home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having a professional there to provide support during a crisis, 24-7 home monitoring is a good option for you. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your residence or inspecting your video clips. Rather, they go to work the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring representative will then contact you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring staff is unable to speak with you, they will instantly alert first responders.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will function as the main touch point for local responders if you are off site.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own private security team connected directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to guide you when you need them most.